Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,701 through 1,710 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Search is Returning More than posts & Pages #604
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Please make sure you have selected only post and page post types in the search form settings as described in the following documentation.

    How to use Ivory Search plugin

    If you ned further help then could you please share me screenshots of plugin settings and your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome here šŸ™‚

    Thank you for your valuable feedback and review šŸ™‚

    Please advise if you have more questions.

    Have a fantastic day!

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Brochite,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can resolve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    
    #page  .ivory-search #searchsubmit {
        width: 100px;
    }
    
    #page .ivory-search input.search-field {
        width: calc(100% - 100px);
    }
    

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Ivory Search with Ajax Search Lite #570
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    It seems the Ajax Search lite plugin doesn’t integrate AJAX search functionality with other plugin search forms such as Ivory Search forms so please contact Ajax Search lite plugin support to know why this is happening.

    in reply to: Ivory Search with Ajax Search Lite #567
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi @Cadurling,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Do you mean you are trying to use AJAX search with the search form added in the menu using Ivory Search plugin or anything else?

    Could you please tell me what you meant by boolean search?

    Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can test it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: How can I style the results page to match my site? #550
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi @djmarya,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The search results page is generated by the theme that you are using on your site.

    You can style it by developing custom CSS code and change its layout or structure by editing your theme file search.php in the child theme.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Attachments Not Returning in Search Results #549
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you in this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. šŸ™‚

    And if i can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: {Support} What page is it loading #545
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    The Requiem theme that you are using on your site displays the search results so to change it you have to edit theme file search.php in the child theme by contacting the theme developer.

    in reply to: Attachments Not Returning in Search Results #541
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi @smattern,

    Sorry to hear of the problem you are having and thank you for notifying us about the issue by creating detailed video.

    We have resolved the issue in the latest version 4.0.1 of Ivory Search plugin so please use the latest version plugin and let us know how it works for you.

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/add-search-to-menu

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: {Support} What page is it loading #538
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Trevor,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    When you say “all my blogs are just in one” then do you mean in the search reults page all the posts are displayed in one page instead of in multiple paginated pages?

    If yes the please make sure you have set Posts per page plugin option to appropriate number in the search form settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

    If the plugin option doesn’t work for you then please try setting it in your site Reading Settings as displayed in the second attached screenshot or contact the theme developer that you are using on your site.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1,701 through 1,710 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.