Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,691 through 1,700 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: search in comments of post #670
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you for sharing site credentials.

    I logged into your site and saw the settings of “online Town Hall forum” search form which you have configured correctly.

    I tested searching using “online Town Hall forum” search form and it returns post, matching the post comments content with searched terms.

    If you want to display comments content in the search results instead of posts then you have to edit search.php template file of Verbosa theme that you are using on your site as the theme generates search results page and not Ivory Search plugin.

    in reply to: search in comments of post #668
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Danielle,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The plugin provides option to search within particular post and its comments content but not by particular commenter.

    I saw messages communicated with you on email.

    If you have configured the search form such way and still not getting result then as requested earlier would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    Also please tell me where on your site you are using search form.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Keyword search #659
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

    Please advise if you have more questions.

    Have a fantastic day!

    in reply to: Keyword search #641
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you for your detailed video.

    Have you tried configuring search form as shown in the attached screenshot?

    If yes then what’s the result you are getting?

    Also please try using following combinations of options.

    OR – Display content having any of the searched terms.
    Whole – Search posts that include the whole search term.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: PHP error when using Search #640
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Paul,

    Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

    I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me.

    Could you please share me the screenshot of plugin settings so that I can troublehsoot it?

    Have you created any category terms on your site and added it to any post?

    Also please tell me exactly where you are using Ivory Search on your site as currently I don’t see it on your shared site.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Keyword search #626
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can better understand it and help you to achieve it?

    in reply to: Keyword search #616
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Jeff,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Do you want to allow users to search posts of specific dates?

    If yes then you can achieve it by configuring search form Date settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Search is Returning More than posts & Pages #612
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you in this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Search is Returning More than posts & Pages #610
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    It seems you are using search from added in the menu.

    If this is the case then the functionality of menu search form is controlled from plugin screen Ivory Search -> Settings -> Search To Menu

    So please make sure oyu have configured Search To Menu options correctly and share me the screenshot of it.

    in reply to: Search is Returning More than posts & Pages #608
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Ok. As requested above could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1,691 through 1,700 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.