Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1,711 through 1,715 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Translating the search button text #505
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you in this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if i can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Translating the search button text #503
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Atlas,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Mostly this text is generated by the theme that you are using on your site or by WordPress.

    You can change it either by translating your site or using any of the below plugins.

    Say what?

    Real-Time Find and Replace

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search feature #500
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

    Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Alignment Issues of Search Bar in Header Menu #495
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you in this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if i can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Alignment Issues of Search Bar in Header Menu #493
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Prem,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    It seems you are using older version of Ivory Search plugin on your site so please update it to the below latest version.

    Ivory Search – WordPress Search Plugin

    It displays like that because there isn’t enough space in the header to display all of them in one row so to display them in one row we have to reduce width of search form and increase header bar width by developing custom CSS code.

    Is it ok for you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1,711 through 1,715 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.