Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Error on Search form link in menu #26964
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I’m sorry to hear about the issue you’re experiencing.

    In the recent plugin version we have made some changes to make the plugin more secure.

    Could you please tell me exactly how you were adding the font awesome icon in the plugin options and also share your site URL where it’s happening so I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search Box Customisation #26948
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today, and thank you for your question.

    This is a custom requirement and you can achieve this by developing a custom code.

    If you are not a developer, you can consider hiring a developer to develop it. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider hiring me to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Incorrect picture url when using the AJAX search field #26912
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Could you please check whether you visit the Media page from the library as shown in the attached screenshot?

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Incorrect picture url when using the AJAX search field #26909
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today. Thank you for posting here.

    Could you please temporarily deactivate the Ivory Search plugin and visit the URL below to see if it works on that search results?

    https://www.muziekindecathrien.nl/?s=Bach&id=5452

    If you don’t want to make the media searchable then please deselect the Media post type from the search form settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Search bar indication #26834
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Currently, the Ivory Search plugin does not provide this functionality but I will consider implementing it in the future version of the plugin.

    in reply to: Search bar indication #26815
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today, and thank you for your question.

    It all depends on how you are saving language and user data on your website so If you provide more information about it then I can help you more.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search is not working #26659
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I visited your shared website and the search bar is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Please try using a different browser.

    Also, please click on the search icon after your website finishes loading.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Search is not working #26645
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I’m sorry to hear about the issue you’re experiencing.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so I can troubleshoot it?

    Can you check the browser JavaScript console for errors when you face this issue?

    In Chrome go to “Tools -> Developer Tools” and in Firefox you can go to “Tools -> Web Developer -> Console”

    Find information about how to open JavaScript browser console :

    http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers

    Using Your Browser to Diagnose JavaScript Errors

    Let me know what JavaScript errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Function _load_textdomain_just_in_time was called incorrectly #26384
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today, and thank you for your question.

    We have responded as below.

    Function _load_textdomain_just_in_time was called incorrectly.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search restrictions on Page content? #26370
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today, and thank you for your question.

    Yes, there is an option “Search post title” under Extras and that applies to all post types including pages.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.