Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
Thank you for sharing the site credentials.
I logged into your website but couldn’t troubleshoot it as it is in another language and I don’t know how you have created the menu using Elementor plugin so I started testing it on my website.
Could you please tell me which elementor element as displayed in the attached screenshot you are using to display menu on your website or share the screenshots from your website where you have created it?
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.
Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is happening so that I can troubleshoot it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportYou are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5
I’d really appreciate that. 🙂
And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.
Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.
Could you please share the page URL from your site where the search form is displaying but not working so that I can troubleshoot it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Currently, the plugin does not provide this functionality but we are implementing it which will be available in the future version of the plugin.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
The dropdown search form style doesn’t work for shortcodes.
Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.
You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
li.is-menu.dropdown form { left: 0; min-width: 250px; } .is-menu.dropdown form input.is-search-input { font-size: 16px; font-family:"Playfair Display", sans-serif; }Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportAttachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.Searching bbPress post types is a feature of free plugin version but it was not working due to some error which is fixed in the latest released plugin version so please use the latest version of the plugin.
This is implemented in the latest released plugin version.
You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
.is-menu:hover path { fill: #00b050; }- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login