Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,321 through 1,330 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How to Exclude the Footer from Search Results #4040
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I understood what you are trying to achieve.

    Could you please tell me how you have created the footer on your website and share the screenshot of the footer from your website admin area where you have created it?

    in reply to: How to Exclude the Footer from Search Results #4030
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Do you not want to display website footer on the search results page?

    Could you please share the search results page URL from your site where you do not want to display it so that I can help you to remove it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search box width on short code #4029
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .elementor-inner .is-form-id-13993 label {
        width: 100%;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search Form Width #3978
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Search Form Width #3974
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The CSS code is specific to the theme markup so the CSS code working on one website may not work for others.

    You can increase its width on your shared website by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    form.is-search-form.is-form-style.is-form-style-3.is-form-id-3851 label {
        width: 90%;
        max-width: 90%;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Re-arrange search results page #3948
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    The search results page is displayed by the search.php file of the theme that you are using on your site so the plugin doesn’t control how the pages and its text will be displayed on the search results page but your site theme controls it.

    You can change this developing custom code in the search.php file of your child theme by contacting the theme author or consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider hiring us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    in reply to: Unique Search Results Pages #3946
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Yes, it is possible using the search form ID passes in the search results page URL.

    The search results page is displayed by the search.php file of the theme that you are using on your site so the plugin doesn’t control it but your site theme controls it.

    You have to develop custom code in your theme search.php file to achieve this.

    If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider hiring us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Re-arrange search results page #3941
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I am not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve so could you please describe it a bit more so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Google Analytics #3934
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    The details are as below.

    Request URL: https://your.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php
    Request Method: POST
    s: searchstring
    id: 46218
    action: is_ajax_load_posts
    page: 1
    security: 4573e72175

    in reply to: Moving search bar? #3919
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

Viewing 10 posts - 1,321 through 1,330 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.