Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,681 through 1,690 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: customize plugin #794
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Please use below custom CSS code to center the search form on the mobile menu.

    @media screen and (max-width: 1100px) {
    .is-menu #searchform {
        position: static;
        width: 250px;
        min-width: 0;
        margin: 0 auto;
        }
    }
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Rodrigo,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    Yes you can achieve this using Ivory Search Form Attchement post type and appropriate file types options as shown in the attached screenshots which are avlaible in the premium version of plugin.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: customize plugin #782
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .is-menu i.far.fa-search:before {
        color: #E5159F;
        font-family: 'FontAwesome';
    }
    
    .is-menu.dropdown form {
        top: 50%;
    }
    in reply to: customize plugin #778
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I don’t see the search form on your shared site so could you please display it on your site so that I can help you?

    in reply to: Edit the Search Results #777
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can hide unwanted content from search results page by developing custom CSS code.

    I tried searching on your shared site but didn’t see the search results content and the site asks me to login to view it.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: customize plugin #771
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Diegoteran,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

    Could you please share me the screenshots of the screen where you are using it and also share me page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Does it work fine if you add shortcode sirectly in the page content area without using Elementor?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Add just the spyglass w/ popup search and move search to right. #700
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi StyleDahlia,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    I got the search button to show up but it is under my main menu not off to the right like I want it. How do I move it there?

    It displays depending on how the theme you are using on your site styles it.

    Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot and resolve it?

    Also, I want the search to show up as just the spyglass then when you click a white box pops up for the search. How do I make this happen

    You can achieve this by using popup form style in the menu search settings as shown in the attached screenshot. This option is only avalaible in the premium version of plugin.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Jose,

    Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    We will definately resolve this issue.

    Could you please tell me how you have added this search form shortcode in your site header?

    Also does it work fine if you add it in the page content?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: PHP error when using Search #672
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Ok then in the future if you use the plugin again then please make sure you are using latest version of Ivory Search plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/add-search-to-menu/

    And we are alays here to help you if you face any problem.

    Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1,681 through 1,690 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.