Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
You are always welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5
I’d really appreciate that. 🙂
And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Please make sure that you have configured the search form in the Menu Search setting as displayed in this screenshot https://imgur.com/a/ai3JYCG
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportIf the issues still persist even after deactivating the Ivory Search plugin then it means this is not an issue of the plugin but your theme.
You can consider hiring us to resolve the issues using the below form
Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.
This doesn’t seem the issue caused by the Ivory Search plugin but the theme that you are using on your website.
Could you please temporarily deactivate the Ivory Search plugin and check whether you face the same issues on the search results page?
Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportSeptember 3, 2021 at 2:27 PM in reply to: Uncaught TypeError: Invalid value used as weak map key at WeakMap.set #8759The issue is resolved in the latest released plugin version 4.6.6 so please update the plugin to the latest version on your website.
September 3, 2021 at 2:27 PM in reply to: Uncaught TypeError: Invalid value used as weak map key #8758The issue is resolved in the latest released plugin version 4.6.6 so please update the plugin to the latest version on your website.
Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.
I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the plugin as displayed in the attached screenshot.
Could you please share the screenshot of the issue?
This can be a theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporarily use the Twenty Twenty One theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportAttachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.Ok
Could you please share the search results page URL from your site where it is happening and also tell me step by step how to reproduce the issue on your website?
This can be a theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporarily use the Twenty Twenty One theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.
August 31, 2021 at 5:34 PM in reply to: Uncaught TypeError: Invalid value used as weak map key at WeakMap.set #8715Ok
I will try to troubleshoot it on my website and will update you here.
- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login