Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
I can see it has fixed the issue on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.
Please test it clearing your browser cache.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.Could you please share the screenshots from the admin area of your website where you have created the custom attributes?
Also, please make sure that you have configured the search form to search product categories as displayed in the attached screenshot.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.Sure, I will reply to you here.
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
You can resolve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
@media screen and (max-width: 1200px){ .is-menu.is-dropdown form { min-width: 250px; } }Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportPlease also use the below CSS code to hide the meta data.
.search-results .entry-meta { display: none; }I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
The issue can not be fixed using CSS but have to change the plugin PHP code.
I will resolve it in the upcoming version of the plugin.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
thus attributes that are displayed on the main tab of the product, It does not searches for custom attributes
Could you please share the screenshots of both the attributes that you have created so that I can help you?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportPlease also use the below CSS code to hide the images on the search results page.
.search-results article .post-thumb { display: none; }You are always welcome here 🙂
I have edited the URL that you have added in your initial reply.
- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login