Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 991 through 1,000 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you for sharing the screenshots.

    The search results page is displayed by the search.php file of the theme that you are using on your site so the plugin doesn’t control how the pages and its text will be displayed on the search results page but your site theme controls it so please contact the theme support regarding this.

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Could you please either share the page URL or the screenshot of the page where it is happening so that I can better understand it?

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Because it is a website and theme specific.

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Awesome great to see you got that sorted.

    Please advise if you have more questions.

    Have a fantastic day!

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Ivory search not working #6376
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where the search form is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Also, please tell me the search form ID that you have configured to search only templates.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: related posts shown in search results #6375
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Awesome great to see you got the solution found.

    Please advise if you have more questions.

    Have a fantastic day!

    in reply to: related posts shown in search results #6367
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: indexing pages issue #6364
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I got your reply so could you please activate the Ivory Search plugin again on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

    If you can’t post your reply here then you can directly contact us at admin@ivorysearch.com

    in reply to: Search in Essential Grids #6363
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The plugin searches the images by its title, caption, and description which are uploaded in the WordPress library so please make sure that the images exist in the WordPress library.

    If they exist then could you please share the screenshots of them so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 991 through 1,000 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.