Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
- November 13, 2020 at 11:28 AM in reply to: Upgraded to Pro in dashboard hasn’t worked but I have receied an invoice! #6362
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
After purchasing the plugin, you can install the premium version of the plugin on your website as described below.
Please advise if you have any questions.
Have a fantastic day!
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportPlease try setting the search form in the Menu Search option as shown in the attached screenshot.
but not the page of co-director Kathleen Roberts!
Could you please share the page URL from your website where the Kathleen Roberts text exist?
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Could you please tell me which pages are not getting searched and also share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI logged into your website and troubleshoot the issue.
The issue is occurring because of the Themify Builder Pro plugin that you are using on your website as the search works fine if we deactivate the plugin.
Could you please contact the Themify Builder Pro plugin support to resolve the issue?
I am not getting it so could you please share it again and also send it on admin@ivorysearch.com
The issue is resolved in the latest released plugin version 4.5.10
Could you please try resetting the search form by clicking on the Reset button displayed in the search form edit screen?
If it still does not work for you then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?
I didn’t get any details from you.
Could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?
I visited the shared URL and it still doesn’t search the content in Arabic as shown in the attached screenshot.
Please advise.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
I visited your shared website but didn’t see any search form added in the menu as shown in the attached screenshot.
Could you please display the search form in the menu so that I can troubleshoot it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportAttachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files. - AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login