Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,031 through 1,040 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Change search form width based on specific screen width #6077
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    @media only screen and (max-width: 1160px) {
    .is-menu.default form {
        max-width: 100%;
        width: auto;
    }
    }
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Please clear any cache if you are using it on your website.

    Also, please clear your browser cache.

    If still doesn’t work then could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Multiple result #6072
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    This can be a theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporarily use the Twenty Twenty theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.

    If it is your theme issue then please contact the theme support to resolve it.

    in reply to: Change search form width based on specific screen width #6052
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Alignment of search icon #6051
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to align it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Multiple result #6037
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I could confirm the issue on the below pages.

    https://vacuumfurnaces.com/?s=why
    https://vacuumfurnaces.com/?s=why&page=2

    Could you please temporarily deactivate the Ivory Search plugin and visit the above-shared pages to know whether you get the same issue?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: How to serach in Simple Download Monitor #6018
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the screenshot of the screen where you have configured it and also share the page URL from your site where it is not searching so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: I have problems with some ACF fields #6010
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I could access the video now but it doesn’t display the required information.

    I want to know where you are setting the values for those custom fields as only the non-empty custom fields display in the Ivory search form custom field options.

    Let me ask you another way, please see the attached screenshot that displays values of saved post custom fields and the similar way you have added ACF custom fields to Funnel post type so please edit the Funnel post type and share me the screen where you are saving the value of the ACF custom fields of that Funnel post type.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome here 🙂

    in reply to: I have problems with some ACF fields #6000
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    The shared password is not working so please check it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1,031 through 1,040 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.