Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,021 through 1,030 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Translatepress – Multilingual Compatibility #6147
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    By default, the plugin searches the products in which the website is displayed.

    You have to develop custom code to search for products regardless of website language.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Fatal Error… #6139
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The error occurs If you have not deactivated the free version of the Ivory Search plugin so please deactivate and delete the free version of the Ivory Search plugin before installing the premium version of it.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Ivory Search and Themify #6119
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Ok

    If you have any staging website that is a replica of your live website then we can also use it to troubleshoot the issue.

    in reply to: Ivory Search and Themify #6113
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I could confirm the issue on your shared website.

    Are you using any other search plugin that may conflict with the Ivory Search plugin functionality?

    If yes then please try deactivating that plugin.

    This can be a theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporarily use the Twenty Twenty theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.

    Would you mind if I log in to your staging site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Change search form width based on specific screen width #6095
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Border radius on iPhone #6094
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You have to clear the WP-Optimize cache or contact the WP-Optimize support to fully clear it.

    in reply to: Border radius on iPhone #6084
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    This seems the iPhone a related issue as described on the below pages.

    https://stackoverflow.com/a/7879177
    https://stackoverflow.com/a/2918716

    You can try resolving it by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .is-form-style input.is-search-input {
        -webkit-appearance: none;
        -webkit-border-radius: 0;
        border-radius:0;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Shortcode for search icon #6079
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can try achieving this as described on the below pages.

    Display Search Form In Menu

    Display Search Form In Mobile Site Header

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Could you please clear the cache of wpo-minify and temporarily deactivate it on your website?

Viewing 10 posts - 1,021 through 1,030 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.