Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,051 through 1,060 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Display images when doing an image search #5938
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome here 🙂

    in reply to: I have problems with some ACF fields #5923
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I logged into your website but didn’t see any set custom field values in the funnels as shown in the attached screenshots.

    Please advise.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Display images when doing an image search #5922
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The search results page is displayed by the search.php file of the theme that you are using on your site so the plugin doesn’t control how the pages, text, and images will be displayed on the search results page but your site theme controls it.

    You can display images developing custom code in the search.php file of your child theme by contacting the theme author or consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider hiring us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Display results in custom page #5907
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve that by editing the search form and enabling its AJAX search as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Add a icon left to the Search placeholder #5900
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    To achieve this, you have to develop custom code.

    Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

    If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: I have problems with some ACF fields #5899
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Change styling of search box #5891
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for posting here.

    The three images that you have shared seem the same.

    Could you please describe your question a bit more?

    Also, If you want to share large size images then you can do so by uploading the screenshot on any image sharing website like http://imgur.com/ and sharing its unique URL here.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Add Database ID search as a result ? #5878
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Have a fantastic day!

    in reply to: Add Database ID search as a result ? #5875
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    As said above, I will implement this feature in the future version of the plugin.

    If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    in reply to: Add Database ID search as a result ? #5871
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Currently, the plugin does not search IDs but I will implement this feature in the future version of the plugin.

    The posts_search function added in the below plugin file handles searching functionality.

    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/add-search-to-menu/trunk/public/class-is-public.php#L635

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,051 through 1,060 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.