Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,061 through 1,070 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Move Search Button Further Right in the Menu #5865
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    – How can I change the border radius of the search button in the pop-up? Right now there is an empty space between the search button and the search box.

    You can use the below CSS code to change.

    #is-popup-wrapper input.is-search-submit {
        border-radius: 0;
    }

    On Mobile:
    – I can’t properly see the AJAX search results on mobile (see screenshot). How can I fix this?

    It displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Could you please try testing it multiple times?

    – Can I change the font colour etc. for “cerca nel sito” on mobile?

    You have to develop more custom CSS code to achieve this.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Search Results not working after last Update #5863
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    This can be a theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporarily use the Twenty Twenty theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.

    Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    in reply to: Search Results not working after last Update #5855
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    This can be due to the misconfiguration of the search form so please try resetting the search form by editing the search form and clicking on its reset button.

    After resetting, please check whether it works fine and then reconfigure it.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Move Search Button Further Right in the Menu #5843
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Please also use the below custom CSS code to fix it.

    .menu-highlight:not(.header-fixed):not(.header-simple) #Header #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li.is-menu > a {
        padding: 5px 15px !important;
    }
    in reply to: Move Search Button Further Right in the Menu #5830
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Currently, there is no option to add a magnifier icon next to the text.

    in reply to: Mobile menu #5825
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Please make sure that you have not configured the plugin settings to display the search form on the mobile website header as described on the below page.

    Display Search Form In Mobile Site Header

    in reply to: Move Search Button Further Right in the Menu #5819
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    #Top_bar li.is-menu {
        padding: 0 0 0 20px;
    }
    #Top_bar li.is-menu a {
        line-height: 50px;
        background: #d2cfcf !important;
        padding: 0 15px !important;
    }
    in reply to: Mobile menu #5818
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    It seems you missed to attach the screenshot so could you please share it?

    Also, could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Move Search Button Further Right in the Menu #5815
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Ivory Search box align to extreme right #5799
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,061 through 1,070 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.