Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,091 through 1,100 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Search Results #5659
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to remove it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search Form not appearing in correct spot in men #5646
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    This is how the theme that you are using on your website displays header elements so please contact the theme support to change its sequence.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: iphone curved corners, zoomed search box off screen #5642
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    To troubleshoot the issues, I visited your shared website but I don’t see any search form on it created using the Ivory Search plugin.

    Could you please display the search form so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you for sharing the site credentials.

    I logged into your website and resolved the issue by editing the Ivory Search plugin code.

    Could you please confirm it?

    I will soon release the plugin version 4.5.6 containing a fix for the issue.

    While you’re there, I’ve also noticed that the Javascript for the menu search does not seem to work, this might be a problem related to the theme?

    Yes, the Traveler theme that you are using on your website generates a javascript error as shown in the attached screenshot causing the issue.

    The error also occurs when I deactivate the Ivory Search plugin and click on the parent menu having sub-menu.

    Please contact the theme support to resolve this theme-specific issue.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: the search stops and the search icon spins, #5595
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

    The latest WordPress 5.5 version caused jQuery issues on many websites that can be a problem on your website.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

    Yes, it seems the compatibility issue with WPForms plugin but I used below the latest version of the WPForms plugin on my website to troubleshoot the issue but couldn’t reproduce it.

    Contact Form by WPForms – Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress

    Could you please tell me which version of wpforms plugin you are using on your website and whether it is a free or premium version?

    Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I have a question though how do i make it so it is like the demo where the search pops up and fill the whole screen? Currently mine just fill a small portion of the screen

    Please create a custom search form and use it as a menu search form by configuring the plugin settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I don’t know anything about the theme file code so please contact the theme support to resolve it.

    This is your theme-specific issue as it works fine with other themes such as Twenty Twenty theme.

Viewing 10 posts - 1,091 through 1,100 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.