Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
- September 15, 2020 at 1:08 PM in reply to: Ivory Search (Pop-Up) doesn’t disappear when an Ajax Link is clicked #5745
I visited your shared website and tested it.
It worked fine for me as shown in the attached screenshots.
Could you please test it clearing your browser cache and using a different browser?
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.
I could confirm this issue and fixed it in the plugin version 4.5.7 that will be released soon.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
This is an issue of the theme that you are using on your website so please contact the theme support to resolve the issue.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportSeptember 14, 2020 at 3:40 PM in reply to: Ivory Search (Pop-Up) doesn’t disappear when an Ajax Link is clicked #5736I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.
When I click the search Icon, the plugin darkens the screen and displays the search field as expected. I can type in my search term, and the Ajax results appear. When I click on any of the Ajax search results, the page in the background changes to the correct link associated with the Ajax result, but the pop-up Ivory Search bar does not disappear. Is there a setting I’m missing?
I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Ivory Search plugin.
Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?
Also, I’m curious if Ivory Search can accomplish the look of the apple.com search (search is in the header menu, and when the search icon is clicked, the search field moves to the center of the menu, and darkens the page. See apple . com and test it out.
Yes, you can achieve this by developing custom code.
Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that I provide here.
If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.
You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportOk
I visited your shared website and found out the Bento theme that you are using on your website generates javascript error as shown in the attached screenshot causing the plugin javascript not to work so please contact the Bento theme support to resolve the issue.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.September 10, 2020 at 11:32 PM in reply to: Editing form settings results in errors, settings are not saved #5699The issue is fixed in the latest released plugin version 4.5.6 so please update the plugin on your website.
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
The plugin is tested and works fine with the elementor plugin and the default search results page. It is not tested with any other custom search results page.
You can customize the search results page with elementor as described below.
https://docs.elementor.com/article/357-customize-the-search-results-archive
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
This happens If there is a javascript error that occurred on your website that conflicts with the plugin functionality.
Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
The shortcode content is not displayed in the search results as it may break the markup of search results.
You can develop custom code to display shortcode content in the search results by using the is_description_markup hook of the plugin declared in the below plugin file in the function description_markup on line number 542
/add-search-to-menu/public/class-is-ajax.php
If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.
You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/
Best regards,
Ivory Search Support - AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login