Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,121 through 1,130 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Search form disappears at the edge of the screen #5357
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sure, I will resolve the issue and will notify you here.

    in reply to: Search results don’t show relevant text in blocks #5356
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the search results page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search form disappears at the edge of the screen #5351
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    It displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

    This may be the issue of different screen resolution which I will troubleshoot and resolve in the upcoming version of the plugin.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: mobile ajax results same width as search box #5350
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Remove WordPress page titles from search results #5347
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    It seems your website menu is a part of your page content therefore it displays in the search results.

    Could you please check it by temporarily deactivating the Ivory Search plugin and see whether you get the same results?

    in reply to: Remove WordPress page titles from search results #5313
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    But now, why are the results all the same listed? Looks like the results are just my website menu?

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

    in reply to: Remove WordPress page titles from search results #5306
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can hide page titles on the search results page by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .search-results ul.nv-meta-list,
    .search-results h2.blog-entry-title.entry-title {
        display: none;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Allow users to re-order search results #5305
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Currently, the plugin does not provide this functionality like the search results page is created by the theme that you are using on your website and not by the plugin but I will consider this to be implemented in the future version of the plugin.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search Order Uncertainty #5279
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The plugin uses WordPress search functionality and the WordPress search does not provide an option to achieve what you want to as it is a custom functionality.

    You can try achieving it by configuring the plugin search form order to ‘relevance’ as described on the below page.

    Order Search Results Posts

    Please note that it orders by search terms in the following order:
    First, whether the entire sentence is matched.
    Second, if all the search terms are within the titles.
    Third, if any of the search terms appear in the titles.
    And, fourth, if the full sentence appears in the contents.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Best Search Result coming at 3rd position #5266
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    When I initiate a search using your plugin, the best result is actually turning up at 3rd not 1st position. In fact the first 2 search results have nothing to do with my search term. The result appearing at 3rd position should come at top.

    I tested it on your website and could see the first two results are also related as shown in the attached screenshots.

    Please advise.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1,121 through 1,130 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.