Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,271 through 1,280 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Change font size of Search box #4467
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search tool on same level as menu #4446
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I visited your shared website but didn’t see the Ivory Search plugin used on it.

    Please advise.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Size of featured image in search drop down #4445
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .is-ajax-search-result .is-search-sections .left-section .thumbnail,
    .is-ajax-search-result .is-search-sections .thumbnail img {
        max-width: 30px;
    }
    in reply to: Size of featured image in search drop down #4438
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Styling search edit box for iPad #4397
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome here 🙂

    The only issue I now have is my that “WP Search Insights” plugin is not detecting any searches made through your plugin. But they said they will investigate it.

    It should work as the Ivory Search plugin uses default WordPress search functionality.

    Let’s see what “WP Search Insights” plugin developer finds out.

    in reply to: Styling search edit box for iPad #4394
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    This is not a common issue as every theme styles search form differently but still, I will try my best to help as you are not getting support from the theme author.

    Could you please tell me exactly how you want to display the search form and share your website URL where it is displaying?

    in reply to: Styling search edit box for iPad #4375
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I visited your shared website and saw the Seos Video Premium theme that you are using on your website is not styling the search form correctly so please contact the theme author to style it.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: My ivory search doesn’t appear in my website #4347
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    It is not a problem but this is how it works because to access and edit plugin settings you need to have administrator privileges.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: How to show a preview photo in the search results list? #4337
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The search results page is displayed by the search.php file of the theme that you are using on your site so the plugin doesn’t control how the photos will be displayed on the search results page but your site theme controls it.

    You can change this developing custom code in the search.php file of your child theme by contacting the theme author or consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider hiring us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Account Cancellation #4310
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can cancel your subscription from the plugin Account page as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1,271 through 1,280 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.