Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,261 through 1,270 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: The search button is shown below text are #4531
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to fix it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Searching images #4521
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The search results page is displayed by the search.php file of the theme that you are using on your site so the plugin doesn’t control how the images and its file link will be displayed on the search results page but your site theme controls it.

    You can change this developing custom code in the search.php file of your child theme by contacting the theme author or consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider hiring us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: A few things – location, font, colors #4520
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    I would like to be able to fit the magnifying glass icon but right now if i try to use it, it spills onto two lines (and makes my header bigger).

    First please display the magnifying glass icon in your website menu so that I can help you.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Edit Option Appearing #4517
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    That “Edit” text is only displayed to the logged-in site administrator users so that that they can easily edit the search form.

    You can remove it by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .is-link-container {
        display: none !important;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Change font size of Search box #4507
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I visited your shared website but didn’t see the search form used anywhere on it.

    Could you please tell me exactly where you are using it so that I can help you?

    in reply to: directing to a specific web address #4497
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome here 🙂

    in reply to: Position search icon #4496
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    But how to change the color to white then without that CSS?

    I now used both, and it’s perfect for me this way..

    You have added the CSS in the wrong place.

    Just remove it from the menu class option and add it on the below path.

    Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings -> Custom CSS

    Hi, thanks for the support!Hope you’re okay too 🙂

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: directing to a specific web address #4484
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    I dont want to see a list of results after searching, could you please inform if there is any option to direct a specific webpage address directly.

    Currently, the plugin does not provide this feature but it will be implemented in the future version of the plugin.

    And is it possible to resize the search box?

    Yes, we can resize the search box by developing custom CSS code.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Position search icon #4482
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    First of all please remove the CSS code that you have added in the class as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Then you can align it by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .main-navigation ul li.is-menu {
        vertical-align: top;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Change font size of Search box #4481
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can share the log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic or send it on email id admin@ivorysearch.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1,261 through 1,270 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.