Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,461 through 1,470 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Search box is not working – please help! #2921
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Please try resetting the search form that you are using by clicking on the Reset button.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Can´t activate Ivory Search Premium #2915
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    in reply to: Can´t activate Ivory Search Premium #2912
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I checked your license details and found you are already using the license on your website jobs-near-me.com

    Where do you want to use it now?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Accentuation in Portuguese Brazil #2900
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome here 🙂

    in reply to: Placing shortcode on homepage #2896
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Yes I did, however, those images are loaded from an external link. Maybe that’s causing the issue?

    Yes, you are right, therefore, it is not displaying.

    I know have another search box on my home page. Called: .aws-container
    See screenshot
    I want this .aws-container to replace with your Ivory Search box.

    I understood your requirements now but you are following the wrong path to achieve it.

    It is not display using CSS code so you don’t need to edit CSS code.

    You have to edit the page and in the content area of it you will see aws shortcode that you have to replace with Ivory Search shortcode.

    in reply to: Accentuation in Portuguese Brazil #2895
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

    Please advise if you have more questions.

    Have a fantastic day!

    The only problem now is aesthetic: the search result page shows an inconvenient vertical list like a sidebar.

    The search results page is displayed by the search.php file of the theme that you are using on your site so the plugin doesn’t control how the lines and its text will be displayed on the search results page but your site theme controls it.

    You can change this developing custom code in the search.php file of your child theme by contacting the theme author.

    in reply to: Placing shortcode on homepage #2877
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    See screenshot, I have selected ‘images’, but still not working.

    Have you set the images as featured images for those posts?

    Actually, I want to place the searchbox not as a shortcode on my homepage, but integrate it as CSS. Which class-form should I use? This one for example:
    .data-form-id=”49116″

    I am not sure how you are integrating it with the CSS so could you please describe it a bit more and tell me exactly what you are trying to achieve?

    in reply to: Search function not returning results #2874
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Are you the original poster of this topic?

    Due to two different users, I am confused.

    You have to check the plugin conflict as described above to troubleshoot it.

    in reply to: Placing shortcode on homepage #2859
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    1. Images are still not shown during search. See screenshot.

    Please make sure that you have configured the search form AJAX settings to display images in the AJAX search results as shown in the attached screenshot.

    2. Instead of placing the shortcode in the content on the homepage, how can I place the search box as ‘hard-code’ CSS?

    I am not sure what you meany by placing the search box as hard code CSS so could you please describe it a bit more?

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Customize form font, size #2858
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Chris,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,461 through 1,470 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.