Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.
1. How can I change the width?
2. How do I get the search button NEXT to the search box instead of UNDER it?You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
#wrapper .is-search-form input.is-search-input { width: 100%; } #wrapper .is-search-form label { float: left; display: block; width: 500px; max-width: 100%; } #wrapper .is-search-form span.is-search-icon { padding: 5px; }3. How do I replace the old search box with the Ivory Search box?
You can just add the below search form shortcode in that page content area.
[ivory-search id="49116"]4. Is there a possibility to make the live search faster?
Just make sure that you have not configured any unwanted search form options causing the search query to become slow.
5. I selected ‘media’ and ‘attachements’ in the plugin settings, but unfortunately, during the search it’s not showing images.
Could you please share me the screenshot of it where you have selected it so that I can troubleshoot it?
You have to configure the search form as described below.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportYou are most welcome here 🙂
September 6, 2019 at 10:28 AM in reply to: How to eliminate the "Edit" word that appear in the search. #2836I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.
When I put mouse over the search box, appear a “edit” text below the box.
How can I delete that?It is only displayed to the logged-in site administrator users so that that they can easily edit the search form.
You can remove it by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
.is-link-container { display: none !important; }Another question is about the color of submit button now on mouse out is BLack, and on mouse over is Orange, I wanna make inverse of this.
You can change the color by editing the search form and using the Search Form Customizer from the customize section of search form.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
This can be theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Twenty Seventeen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.
Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Ivory Search plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportSeptember 5, 2019 at 11:08 AM in reply to: Remove 'Search' button & change color of Close Icon #2821I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.
Could you provide me some code to remove the ‘Search’ button that follows the search box? I would like the search to ‘go’ after hitting enter only.
You can achieve this by customizing the search form as displayed in the attached screenshot.
Also, I was able to change the color of the search icon, but now I would also like to change the color of the close x icon.
I don’t see it on your shared site so please tell me where you are displaying the X icon so that I can help you as it is site specific.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportAttachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
The search results page is displayed by the search.php file of the theme that you are using on your site so you need to edit this file and add the search form shortcode code in that file as described below.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportYou are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5
I’d really appreciate that. 🙂
And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.
Awesome great to see it is working fine for you now.
Please advise if you have more questions.
Have a fantastic day!
You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
#wrapper li.is-menu { padding-top: 32px; }I hope you are well today and thank you for posting in the forum.
It’s an English forum and most of the members including me here only understand the English language so it would be better if you post on the forum in English.
If you don’t know English then you can translate your statements in English using the following Google translator and then add here the translated English text.
https://translate.google.co.in/
Best regards,
Ivory Search Support- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login