Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,601 through 1,610 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Code css for model search #1870
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    That search form effect is not just achieved using CSS code but also using javascript code.

    You have to develop custom code to achieve that.

    Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

    If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Change color for second icon search #1859
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can change text color to blue by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    #masthead .is-menu input.search-form__field::-webkit-input-placeholder{
        color: #2c82b2;
    }
    #masthead .is-menu input.search-form__field::-moz-placeholder{
        color: #2c82b2;
    }
    #masthead .is-menu input.search-form__field:-ms-input-placeholder{
        color: #2c82b2;
    }
    #masthead .is-menu input.search-form__field:-moz-placeholder{
        color: #2c82b2;
    }
    #masthead .is-menu input.search-form__field {
        color: #2c82b2;
    }
    in reply to: Change color for second icon search #1855
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I visited your shared site and saw the search icon color is blue on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Could you please tell me exactly what changes you have to make on it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Any way to tune search behavior? #1840
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Currently, the plugin doesn’t provide thois functionality but we will implement it soon in the future version of plugin.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Hello, i can´t change the button "Search in post content" #1834
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you for confirming it.

    in reply to: Hello, i can´t change the button "Search in post content" #1832
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    This issue is resolved in the latest released plugin version 4.1.7 so could you please update the plugin to the latest version and let us know whether it works fine?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Center Search button #1825
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I want to center that “Buscar” button.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .wpb_text_column input.search-submit {
        display: table;
        margin: 0 auto;
    }

    And what is the cost for the second job? I mean, the part where the search go direct to the page istead of go to the result page?

    You have to use the form displayed on the below page to know it.

    Custom Work

    in reply to: Center Search button #1821
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    the first one, I want to know if there’s any way that I can center the search button?

    We can achieve this developing custom CSS code.

    Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

    and the last one, I want to know if there’s any way that the search go direct to the page, I mean, instead of go to the result page, the search redirects me straight to the page?

    You can achieve this developing a custom code.

    If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Altering Format of Search Bar #1810
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I’d like to remove the “search” button and replace it with an icon on the text box instead.

    You have to develop custom code to achieve this.

    I don’t have a searchform.php file, so how would I approach this?

    Then you have to create it which you can do by contacting the theme author or consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    in reply to: Altering Format of Search Bar #1808
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I would like to make the bar fit in with the rest of the page, either with a black or darker grey background.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .is-menu input.search-field {
        background: #444242 !important;
        color: #FFF !important;
    }

    Is it possible to edit the text shown on the button and in the text box?

    The search form and its placeholder text are displayed by the theme that you are using on your site so you can change it by editing theme searchform.php file in the child theme as described in the following page.

    How to create a custom search form in WordPress

    Alternatively, you can change the text by translating your theme or using any of the below plugins to change it.

    Say what?

    Real-Time Find and Replace

Viewing 10 posts - 1,601 through 1,610 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.