Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,611 through 1,620 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Altering Format of Search Bar #1806
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    We can change its color by developing and using custom CSS code.

    Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying and tell me how you want it to change so that I can help you to achieve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: search result not showing #1795
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you for sharing the site credentials.

    I logged into your shared site and found out that this is the issue of Caravan theme that you are using on your site which is not developed following WordPress theme developmenet standards as shown in the attached screenshot so please contact the theme developer to resolve the issue.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Search for pictures #1788
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I visited your shared site but didn’t see any search form on it.

    The URL that you have shard is for single attachement page URL and not search results page URL?

    If you want to remove that information text from single attachement page then you can do so by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .single-attachment .post-meta-bottom,
    .single-attachment .post-header {
        display: none;
    }

    If you want to remove the No comments text also then please also use the below custom CSS code.

    .single-attachment p.nocomments {
        display: none;
    }
    in reply to: Align Search to Right Side of Primary Nav #1787
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you very much!

    in reply to: search result not showing #1786
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Lisa,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share me the page URL from your site where the search form is displaying so that I can test it?

    Also would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Align Search to Right Side of Primary Nav #1777
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you in this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: date and a pop-up window #1774
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can contact your theme author.

    in reply to: date and a pop-up window #1769
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

    That question is noit realted to Ivory Search plugin so it is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Align Search to Right Side of Primary Nav #1768
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    #access ul li.is-menu {
        float: right;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Change color of icon #1751
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .site-footer .is-menu svg.search-icon {
        fill: #FFF;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,611 through 1,620 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.