Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,641 through 1,650 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Two search buttons #1297
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    If they are taxonomies then please create two search forms and restrict their search to taxonomies as displayed in the attached screenshot.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Two search buttons #1294
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Is vendors category or taxonomy or post type or custom field?

    If it is any of them then we can create two seperate search forms which perform two seperate search operations that you described above.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search box configuration and location #1222
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    
    #access .is-menu.default form {
        max-width: 250px;
    }
    
    #access .is-menu.default form #s {
        width: 140px;
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }
    
    #access .is-menu.default form #submit-form {
        width: 90px;
        padding: 11px 17px;
    }
    
    li.is-menu {
        vertical-align: middle;
    }
    

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Mobile icon barely visible #1195
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

    Please advise if you have more questions.

    Have a fantastic day!

    in reply to: Why do I have two search boxes? #1190
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you in this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Search result URLs weird #1159
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Yes the plugin adds argument id=m to uniquely identify the search form but there isn’t any issue with it.

    I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using Twenty Seventeen theme.

    It seems the issue with FocusBlog theme that you are using on your site so to resolve the issue could you please contact the theme developer and also share me copy of the theme so that I can troubleshoot it on my test site?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Personalize search results #1158
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Silvia,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The Ivory Search plugin doesn’t display Search Results page but it is displayed by the theme that you are using on your site. It is generated by search.php file of the theme so you have to change this file code & also develop some CSS code to change search results page.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search Bar Trouble #1149
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Please add them as displayed in the attached screenshot.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Search Bar Trouble #1147
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The plugin is compatible with woocommerce plugin and it searches woocommerce products.

    Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Also please share me the screenshots of Search Form settings that you have configured on your site.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: How to have search form show on Results page? #1116
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    The Visibility option is part of Jetpack.
    I thought you may be able to help because the plugin allows me to have multiple search forms.

    Yes the plugin allows you to have multiple search forms but as you said widgets visibility is controlled by Jetpack plugin and it is not specific to search widget but you can also test it using any other widgets so please contact Jetpack plugin support to resolve it.

    Forgetting the Jetpack Visibility options, how would you control which search form appears when results are shown?

    I have already provided you custom coding solution above.

    If you can’t develop custom code then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you or get help from below priority support forum.

    https://ivorysearch.com/priority-support/

    Shouldn’t it be the search form that was used to perform the search, and only that one?

    Yes that is what is happening on your site but the plugin doesn’t generate search results page but the theme that you are using on your site.

Viewing 10 posts - 1,641 through 1,650 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.