Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
Hi Todd,
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Yes, you can add stopwords as described in the below plugin documentation.
You can get stopwords list from the below pages but we do not have stop word lists for specific things/subjects.
https://www.ranks.nl/stopwordsBest Regards,
Ivory SearchI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
It seems from your shared screenshot that it is related to facebook funcitonality that you are using on your site so please contact facebook support to resolve it.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportAwesome great to see you got that sorted.
Please advise if you have more questions.
Have a fantastic day!
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
We can adjust it developing custom CSS code.
Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportYou can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
.is-menu input.search-field { max-width: 168px; }I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.
I don’t see the issues on your shared site so could you please share me the screenshots of the issues so that I can better understand them and help you to resolve it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportHi Dawid,
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Yes the plugin is compatible with PHP version 7.2.
The warning message displayed in your above shared log is generated by freemius SDK used in the plugin to process payment but I don’t think this is the cause of an issue.
Does the default WordPress search work fine for you if you disable the Ivory Search plugin on your site?
Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportDecember 28, 2018 at 2:09 PM in reply to: Problems with search bar positioning and search history #1400Hi Kelley,
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportYes you are right, it is theme search results page issue which generates by search.php template file of theme.
Is it possible to replace the word Search with the looking glass icon, such as fa-fa, or similar to WordPress site?
The search form is displayed by the theme searchform.php file so you have to contact the theme developer to change it or you have to develop custom code.
Alternatively you can get support for it in our following priority support.
Also, please help with CSS to change the Search submit button background color. I want to match the color with another button on the header
You can change its color using below custom CSS code.
#access .is-menu.default form #submit-form { background-color: #03A9F4 !important; }The plugin works fine with more than 1 result, but somehow it’s different for a single result.
For instance, typing in “Santana Row” into the Search Box gives 1 result with distorted format, but if you type in “majestic”, there are 2 results in normaal format. Do you have an idea why?
Because for the two posts displayed of “majestic” search, one contains “majestic” word in the title and another one contains it in the content area as displayed in the attached screenshots.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login