Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,671 through 1,680 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How do I manipulate search result? #941
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The Ivory Search plugin doesn’t display Search Results page but it is displayed by the theme that you are using on your site. It is generated by search.php file of the theme so you have to change this file to manipulate search results.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I am not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve here so could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing screenshots and your site URL where it is displaying?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Conflict with plugin Duplicate Post #905
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I have tested it on my test site and confirmed it is Duplicate post plugin issue as reported in the following topic.

    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trying-to-get-property-of-non-object-56/#post-10759203

    in reply to: Conflict with plugin Duplicate Post #901
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi @topanga,

    Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

    Do you mean you get those notices only when you activate Ivory Search plugin?

    Are you using the following plugin?

    Duplicate Post

    Also it seems the notices are generated by duplicate-post plugin so have you contacted duplicate-post plugin support to resolve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search for Custom Post Type not working #896
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi @Zsimaiof,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Sorry for late reply as I didn’t get notification for your support request due to unknown technical server error.

    I can see in your shared screenshots that you have created new search form called “Journal Search” but in your shared search URL it seems you are searching using default search that can be configured using Default Search Form.

    Please make sure the search form you have configured in the admin area and the search form you are using on site front end are same.

    Please advise if you have more questions.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Move search icon into menu #895
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you in this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Move search toggle to right #894
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Awesome great to see you got that figured out.

    Please advise if you have more questions.

    Have a fantastic day!

    in reply to: Move searchbar to the right #893
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Ren,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Sorry for late reply as I didn’t get notification for your support request due to unknown technical server error.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .collapse.navbar-collapse > .col-sm-4 {
        float: right;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Move search icon into menu #800
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Purchio,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    I have the search icon in my top menu, but it’s located on a different line other than the rest of the menu options, how can I move it to the first or last position in the same line?

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .nav-secondary .wrap {
        max-width: 1200px;
    }
    
    .nav-secondary li.is-menu {
        display: inline-block;
    }

    I’ve also noticed that the plugin activated a menu that sits in the bottom of the mobile version of the website. How can I disable that?

    No the plugin doesn’t display it. It is displayed by the genesis-mobile-menu-bar plugin that you are using on your site.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    The search results is generated by One Page Express theme file search.php that you are using on your site so you can modify it by editing theme search.php file to achieve it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1,671 through 1,680 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.