Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 861 through 870 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: ivory serach não trás os resultados ao vivo no mobile #7761
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I visited your shared website on mobile but didn’t see any header, menu, and search form on it.

    It just displays on the desktop and works fine.

    Please advise.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Fatal Error #7760
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    Yes, all search forms, menu search and plugin settings will be transferred to the premium version of the plugin.

    Please advise if you have more questions.

    Have a fantastic day!

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search results are ignoring the specific categories set up #7740
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I tried to visit your shared page but it just displays the message “This page isn’t working”.

    Could you please make sure that the page is accessible so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Shifting of position of search icon on homepage #7739
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    We can’t shift it using the CSS code.

    You have to develop custom code in the header.php file to achieve this.

    You can contact your theme author to do it.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search form on mobile header #7738
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    To achieve this all you have to develop custom code.

    If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    in reply to: INCREASE RESULTS BOX SIZE IVORY SEARCH #7737
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Your shared website URLs are not accessible.

    You can try increasing the image size by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Admin Area -> Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    body .is-search-sections .thumbnail img {
        max-width: 100%;
    }
    body .is-search-sections .thumbnail {
        width: auto;
    }
    in reply to: Search form on mobile header #7712
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Admin Area -> Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    body > .is-menu-wrapper {
        top: 28px;
        right: auto;
        left: 85px;
    }
    
    .is-menu.full-width-menu form {
        right: auto !important;
        left: -85px !important;
    }
    
    body .is-menu-wrapper.is-expanded {
        width: auto;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: INCREASE RESULTS BOX SIZE IVORY SEARCH #7711
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Please try not to reply in uppercase as it is hard to read.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

    in reply to: INCREASE RESULTS BOX SIZE IVORY SEARCH #7701
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying and tell me how you want it to display so that I can help you to achieve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search Icon not working on homepage with mobile #7687
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    first issue; On mobile devices, namely iOS, the search icon is not clickable. If you go to another page, then it may be clicked on, however not from the homepage.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

    second issue; I’m wanting to a keyword search to only be associated with specific items I choose. Say “Waterproof Laminate” I don’t want everything that is wateproof to populate, only “waterproof laminate”

    You can achieve this by configuring the search form as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 861 through 870 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.