Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 921 through 930 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Search not working properly #7159
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

    This can be a theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporarily use the Twenty Twenty theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: WooCommerce SKU not working #7152
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

    As discussed in the email and you have confirmed that the search was working fine for you but not anymore after updating the plugin to the latest version.

    To confirm this, could you please check whether the previous plugin version works fine for you that you can download from the below page?

    Ivory Search – WordPress Search Plugin

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Font size, Results page #7119
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    1) Please read point 1 from the beginning of this topic. The point is that your search engine displays a different template than the one set as the Search template.

    Could you please share the template page URLs from your site where it is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

    2) Can you also help me with point number 2?

    Please use the below CSS code to achieve this.

    @media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
    body .is-form-style input.is-search-input {
       font-size: 16px;
    }
    }
    in reply to: Diplay of Search results #7112
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Only show specific search term in ajax search #7111
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this by developing a custom code.

    If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Font size, Results page #7081
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I don’t see any search template issue on your shared pages so could you please share the screenshots of them?

    You can resolve the search form border issue by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Admin Area -> Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    body .is-form-style.is-form-style-3 input.is-search-input {
        border-right: 1px solid #e0e0e0 !important;
    }
    in reply to: Accessibility #7049
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    The issue is resolved in the latest released plugin version 4.5.11 so please update the plugin to the latest version on your website.

    in reply to: Font size, Results page #7046
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    I do not see anything on your shared shorturl and imgur screenshots so could you please share them again by attaching them to the reply here?

    Also, could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Ajax search results by title Alphabetical order #6987
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Yes, you can do it for the AJAX search results as described on the below page.

    Order Search Results Posts

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search Bar In Menu #6974
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I have replied to you in your below existing topic.

    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-bar-location/

Viewing 10 posts - 921 through 930 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.