Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 951 through 960 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Cannot customize Ivory Search #6746
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Please make sure that you have set the search form in the Menu Search settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Cannot customize Ivory Search #6736
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where the search form is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The search results page is displayed by the search.php file of the theme that you are using on your site so the plugin doesn’t control how the pages and its text will be displayed on the search results page but your site theme controls it.

    You can change this developing custom code in the search.php file of your child theme by contacting the theme author or consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider hiring us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    Please make sure that you have set any search form in the plugin Menu Search settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Hide Excerpt/Page Content from Search Results #6695
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I logged into your website and saw it is not working because you have excluded it from the search as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Hide Excerpt/Page Content from Search Results #6691
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    in reply to: indexing pages issue #6685
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome here 🙂

    in reply to: Hide Excerpt/Page Content from Search Results #6680
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Please make sure that you have configured the search form to search tags as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Search no longer brings up results in preview #6658
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I tested it on your shared website and it works fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Could you please test it by clearing your browser cache and using a different browser?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 951 through 960 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.