Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 941 through 950 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Search no longer brings up results in preview #6849
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Can you check the JavaScript console for errors when you face this issue?

    In Chrome go to “Tools -> Developer Tools” and in Firefox you can go to “Tools -> Web Developer -> Console”

    Find information about how to open JavaScript browser console :

    http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors

    Let me know what JavaScript errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

    in reply to: Google Analytics #6848
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Yet it is not in the progress and currently I don’t have any ETA for it.

    in reply to: Remove search icon on mobile #6807
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I visited your shared website on mobile but didn’t see the search icon on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Please advise.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Custom Post Type not appearing in search results #6806
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I logged into your website and saw this is happening because of the Translations plugins that you are using on your website because it works fine If I deactivate the Translations plugins.

    You might not have configured the Translations plugins settings correctly or there are some other issues because the Translations plugins work fine with the Ivory Search plugin.

    Could you please contact the Translations plugins support to resolve the issue?

    in reply to: Custom Post Type not appearing in search results #6793
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Could you please tell me which post type you have configured to search?

    Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    in reply to: Search engine design – PLEASE HELP !!! #6784
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You have to develop custom code to achieve this.

    If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Custom Post Type not appearing in search results #6782
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Please make sure that you have set any search form in the plugin Menu Search settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Search in Essential Grids #6763
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Currently, the Ivory Search plugin only searches the images uploaded in the media library.

    in reply to: Replacing standard search bar #6761
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Yes, you can replace it with the Ivory Search form.

    Please refer to the below documentation to use it.

    Documentation

    in reply to: Replacing standard search bar #6750
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I am not sure what you mean by “replace ivory to the standard search bar” so could you please describe it a bit more?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 941 through 950 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.