Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
Awesome great to see you got that fixed.
Please advise if you have more questions.
Have a fantastic day!
Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?
Also, does the Arabic search work fine If you deactivate the Ivory Search plugin?
Does it work fine If you visit the below URL after deactivating the Ivory Search plugin?
https://globalsmartvisory.com/ar/?s=+%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9&trp-form-language=ar
If it works fine then please keep the plugin deactivated so that I can troubleshoot it.
Ok
I could confirm the issue on your website.
Does it work fine if you temporarily deactivate the Ivory Search plugin on your website?
It only works on the search results page.
If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.
You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
You can use the below function to get the searched value.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Yes, you are right that the plugin searches tags of the posts and not pages.
To search tags of pages, you have to develop custom code.
If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.
You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportSure, I will mention it, and currently, I have mentioned it on the below page.
- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login