Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
- September 18, 2020 at 3:35 PM in reply to: Drafts show in AJAX results for non-logged-in users #5792
Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.
It was an issue that is resolved in the latest released plugin version 4.5.7 so could you please make sure that you are using the latest version of the Ivory Search plugin?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportYou are most welcome here š
You are most welcome here š
Could you please test it clearing your browser cache?
September 17, 2020 at 1:11 PM in reply to: Ivory Search (Pop-Up) doesn’t disappear when an Ajax Link is clicked #5775You are always welcome, Iām glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5
Iād really appreciate that. š
And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.
September 17, 2020 at 12:45 AM in reply to: Ivory Search (Pop-Up) doesn’t disappear when an Ajax Link is clicked #5772The issue is resolved in the latest released plugin version 4.5.7 so please update the plugin to the latest version on your website.
The issue is resolved in the latest released plugin version 4.5.7 so please update the plugin to the latest version on your website.
The issue is resolved in the latest released plugin version 4.5.7 so please update the plugin to the latest version on your website.
September 16, 2020 at 8:44 PM in reply to: Ivory Search (Pop-Up) doesn’t disappear when an Ajax Link is clicked #5767I tested it on your shared page but the search is not working on it.
I checked the browser console and saw the below message in it.
http://staging.5thingsseries.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 403 (Forbidden) Forbidden AJAX request abortedIt was working earlier fine for me on your website.
Could you please make sure that it is working fine?
Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.
I have resolved the issue in the plugin version 4.5.7 that I will release soon.
Best regards,
Ivory Search Support - AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login