Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,151 through 1,160 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Not working in Mobile Menu #5140
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate t

    in reply to: Modsecurity error #5139
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Ivory Search plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

    Also, would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

    in reply to: Modsecurity error #5131
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

    I saw your shared error log but didn’t see any mention of the Ivory Search plugin.

    Are you getting an error after activating the Ivory Search plugin?

    Could you please share the screenshot of the error page?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Not working in Mobile Menu #5117
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    It seems conflicting with your theme mobile menu functionality.

    You can resolve this by always displaying the search form input box on the mobile menu. To do that, just add the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .et_mobile_menu li.is-menu a {
        display: none;
    }
    .et_mobile_menu li.is-menu form.is-search-form {
        position: static;
        width: auto;
        max-width: 100%;
    }
    .et_mobile_menu .is-menu form label,
    .et_mobile_menu li.is-menu input.is-search-input {
        max-width: 100%;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    I have replied to your new topic.

    in reply to: Clicking search icon in Divi header jumps page to bottom #5112
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I have released the updated plugin version.

    Please update the plugin on your website and let me know how it works for you.

    in reply to: Non-existent changeset UUID Error #5109
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I searched ‘pickup’ keyword on your shared website and it is getting searched fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Could you please tell me what you are searching for so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Menu search form settings don’t appear #5091
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Clicking search icon in Divi header jumps page to bottom #5080
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I could confirm the issue and resolved it in the plugin version 4.4.14 which will be released soon.

    Thank you for your cooperation.

Viewing 10 posts - 1,151 through 1,160 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.