Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,161 through 1,170 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Menu search form settings don’t appear #5077
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    It seems not working because of Javascript error occurring on your website.

    The crossslide plugin is loading an older version of the jQuery library causing this issue as shown in the attached screenshots.

    Please contact the crossslide plugin support to resolve the issue.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Yes, the update fixed the icon color. Thank you.

    Glad it fixed the issue.

    However, the dropdown text color is still grey. Is there any way to change that color to white?

    Also, is it possible to position the dropdown box left to be parallel to the icon?

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .is-menu input[type=search] {
        color: #FFF;
    }
    
    .is-menu.is-dropdown form.searchform {
        right: 15px;
    }
    
    .is-menu input[type=search]::-webkit-input-placeholder { /* Edge */
      color: #FFF;
    }
    
    .is-menu input[type=search]:-ms-input-placeholder { /* Internet Explorer 10-11 */
      color: #FFF;
    }
    
    .is-menu input[type=search]::placeholder {
      color: #FFF;
    }
    
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I could confirm the issue and resolved it in the plugin.

    I have released the plugin version 4.4.13 containing a fix for the issue so please update the plugin on your website and let me know how it works for you.

    in reply to: Menu search form settings don’t appear #5065
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I have released the plugin version 4.4.13 so please update the plugin on your website and let me know how it works for you.

    in reply to: Menu search form settings don’t appear #5061
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I logged into your website and troubleshoot the issue.

    I have resolved the issue in the plugin which will be released soon.

    In the meanwhile, I have resolved the issue on your website by making changes in the plugin code.

    Could you please confirm it?

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    It works fine for me on mobile also as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Please advise.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Menu search form settings don’t appear #5057
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you for sharing the site credentials but the credentials are not working on your website and I am getting an error that the password is incorrect.

    Please make sure that the shared credentials are correct and working fine.

    in reply to: Clicking search icon in Divi header jumps page to bottom #5054
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Ivory Search plugin.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Shyam,

    I hope you are well today.

    Thank you for your question and kind words that motivate.

    I visited your shared website and saw on my account page the javascript error is occurring as shown in the attached screenshot causing Ivory Search plugin javascript code to not work.

    You can either resolve the javascript code on your website or on that page display search form on hovering over the menu search icon by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .woocommerce-account li.is-menu.is-dropdown:hover > form {
        display: block;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Menu search form settings don’t appear #5043
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

    The header and menu search forms are different search forms and display in different locations.

    It seems currently only the header search form is displaying on your website and not menu search form or menu search form settings.

    I have tested it on my test site and the menu search form is working fine for me using the latest version of the Ivory Search plugin.

    Could you please tell me how you are displaying the menu on your website?

    If you are not sure then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,161 through 1,170 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.