Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,171 through 1,180 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    I’m trying to change the icon color and dropdown text color from grey to white. The Ivory settings didn’t work.

    Could you please tell me exactly which settings didn’t work for you or share the screenshots of them?

    You can change it from the plugin settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

    Also, is it possible to position the dropdown box left to be parallel to the icon?

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: search icon on main menu is not working #5031
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

    It seems this is happening because of the sitegound optimizer cache that you are using on your website so please try clearing its cache.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search button on mobile on second row #5024
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can resolve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    #masthead .is-search-form label {
        width: calc( 100% - 40px );
    }
    #masthead .is-search-form input.is-search-input {
        width: 100%;
    }
    in reply to: can this plugin do a-z instead of a-d d- j j-k and such #5018
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I am not sure I understood your question correctly so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Change search bar width #5013
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Change search bar width #5011
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .site-header-inner-wrap .is-form-style input.is-search-input {
        border-radius: 15px;
        padding: 7px 11px;
        width: 300px;
        max-width: 100%;
    }

    It seems that your theme header is not responsive therefore the search form does not display responsively on mobile.

    Could you please contact the theme support to make your website header responsive?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search not appearing on Menu #5009
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Lissa,

    Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

    We will definitely resolve the issue and display the search form on the menu.

    Have you created the menu using elementor plugin?

    If yes then could you please tell me which element you are using to display it by sharing its screenshot?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Excluding a forum #5008
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Awesome great to see you got that achieved using the plugin.

    If you have time then please consider posting the plugin review as described in my earlier reply.

    Feel free to advise if you have more questions.

    Have a fantastic day!

    in reply to: Excluding a forum #4997
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you very much – the speed you have done this is really appreciated.

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    I will need to do a little research into creating a child them but I’m sure I will find this the perfect solution.

    If you use child theme then the custom code will persist even after updating the theme.

    You will find more information about the child theme on the below pages.

    Child Themes


    https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2016/01/create-customize-wordpress-child-theme/

    in reply to: Search button on mobile on second row #4994
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,171 through 1,180 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.