Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
I have implemented the feature in the latest released plugin version 4.4.11
To use the feature, please update to the latest plugin version and then add the below code in the functions.php file of your child theme.
function func_is_exclude_child(){ return true; } add_filter( 'is_exclude_child', 'func_is_exclude_child' );Please let me know how it works for you.
Also, please note that if you have configured the search form to search images and exclude any post or page then If you enable the above option then the images or attachments attached to the excluded post/page will also get excluded from the search.
Currently, you have to select each topic manually to exclude from the search.
I will implement the feature in the future version of the plugin so that all topics of the forum will be automatically excluded from the search.
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
It seems from your shared screenshot that you have configured the plugin settings correctly and it should exclude the Staff Only forum from search.
I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Ivory Search plugin.
Are you searching the forum name or topics contained in the forum?
If you are searching for the topics then you have to also exclude the topics.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportSorry to hear about the problem you are having.
Could you please tell me exactly where you are getting an error so that I can troubleshoot it?
It seems WordPress setup related issue.
You can resolve the error as described on the below pages.
How To Fix ‘The Link You Followed Has Expired’ Error In WordPress
Best regards,
Ivory Search Support@jingael Have you created the menu on your website using any page builder?
Have you configured the plugin settings to display search form in menu as described above?
Could you please share your site URL where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?
Loco told me that the texts are taken from the plugin, the template or the WordPress, but that in none of these was the “search” that was requested from the plugin. They were not as kind as you.
If the plugin can’t translate dynamic strings of WordPress as described above then it won’t translate the same strings of plugins so you have to use another translation plugin that does it.
By the way, I have marked this email as private. No one will be able to see the access that I have created for you, right?
Yes, you are right.
I can access your website now and see the search form text.
As requested above, have you asked the loco translate support how to translate dynamic text such as displayed in the attached screenshot?
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
To achieve this, you have to develop custom code.
If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.
You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportPlease temporarily remove India from the list.
When I try to access your website then I get the page as shown in the attached screenshot.
Please make sure that you have not restricted the website access to a particular region or only for logged in users.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login