Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
It seems from the shared screenshot that you have not added any menu to the menu location.
Could you please tell me how you are displaying the menu on your website and also share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportHi. In “loco translate” they tell me that it has to be in the translation part of the plugin (but it is not there, I have checked it).
As said above, it is a dynamic text so we can’t add it in the plugin file as we have provided an option to the users so that they can change the text.
Just ask the plugin support how they translate the WordPress text displayed in the customizer as shown in the attached screenshot.
Your shared website is still not accessible and displaying the error “This site can’t be reached” so please make sure that you have shared the correct URL and it is publicly accessible.
If I can’t translate it, the text “search” in point 3 is the one I want to change for a magnifying glass. Or else by these “>>>” symbol instead of the word “search” (but for that I need to locate the plugin’s .php where it is).
As said above, to display the search icon, you have to use Search Form Customizer and change the search form style as displayed in the second attached screenshot.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
#foodie-search { float: right; margin-top: 10px; }Thank you for your question.
Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Yes, you can search by category using the plugin but the plugin doesn’t display any category dropdown for the website users to select.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportNo, there is no option to add multiple language text in the customizer that you can also see in your theme customizer.
As said above, you have to contact the translation plugin( that you are using on your website ) support to know how to translate it.
Your shared website is not accessible so please make sure that you have shared the correct URL and it is publicly accessible.
Also, please tell me exactly where you want to display the magnifying glass icon.
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
That text seems dynamic text coming from the Search Form Customizer option as shown in the attached screenshots.
If it is then please contact the translation plugin( that you are using on your website ) support to know how to translate it.
If not then could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportAttachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Please make sure that you have not configured the plugin settings to display the search form in the site header as described below.
Also, could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportIch hoffe, es geht Ihnen heute gut und ich danke Ihnen für Ihre Frage.
Es wird nur den angemeldeten Site-Administrator-Benutzern angezeigt, damit sie das Suchformular problemlos bearbeiten können.
Sie können es entfernen, indem Sie den folgenden CSS-Code in der Option Benutzerdefiniertes CSS der Einstellungen des Ivory Search-Plugins im Pfad hinzufügen Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
.is-link-container { display: none !important; }Freundliche Grüße,
Unterstützung für die ElfenbeinsucheI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
We can move it to far-right using CSS.
Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?
The plugin displays a search icon only on the menu as described on the below pages.
Best regards,
Ivory Search Support- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login