Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,201 through 1,210 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: please help for mobile view #4847
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    i want to have a fixed search button on mobile view as well even if i scroll down.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    body .is-menu-wrapper {
        top: 30px;
        width: auto;
        position: fixed;
    }
    in reply to: please help for mobile view #4843
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Help resizing Search in Navigation Bar #4836
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Help resizing Search in Navigation Bar #4829
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .is-menu form label {
        width: calc( 100% - 100px );
    }
    
    .is-menu input.is-search-input {
        width: 100%;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Remove Search Icon from separate menu #4819
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Remove Search Icon from separate menu #4810
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    nav.mobile_menu ul li.is-menu,
    nav.main_menu ul li.is-menu {
        display: none;
    }
    .logged-in nav.mobile_menu ul li.is-menu,
    .logged-in nav.main_menu ul li.is-menu {
        display: block;
    }
    in reply to: Remove Search Icon from separate menu #4805
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    It worked.

    I only see one menu on your website as shown in the attached screenshot so I am not sure from which menu you want to remove it.

    Please advise.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Remove Search Icon from separate menu #4794
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you for sharing the credentials.

    Now, I get login browser popup but your shared credentials don’t work in it.

    Please advise.

    in reply to: Remove Search Icon from separate menu #4790
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    It seems your shared website is not publicly accessible so I can’t see the menu.

    Would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share your site log in detail privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    in reply to: Hiding page titles in search result #4786
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

Viewing 10 posts - 1,201 through 1,210 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.