Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying and tell me from where you want to remove it so that I can help you to remove it?
I’m wanting to remove the page titles in the result,
I am not sure which title on the page you want to remove so could you please describe it a bit more in detail or share the screenshot of it?
but the search also seems to un-format the title below the search result from the page in which the search was conducted. eg. The title below the search results “Player Game Logs” is smaller and aligned to the far left for some reason, but wasn’t prior to conducting a search.
Meaning the text within the list of results is not centered anymore.You can center align it by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
.search-results .articles-classic .text-box h2 { text-align: center; display: block; }I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Could you please try removing it from the plugin options as described on the below page?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Could you please share the search results page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to hide the page titles?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportSure, we will implement it in the future version of the plugin.
Do share here If you find any other plugin that achieves the desired functionality.
Currently, the plugin does not provide functionality that you are trying to achieve regarding the tags but we will consider this to be implemented in the future version of the plugin.
May 21, 2020 at 12:38 PM in reply to: widget – search button needs space above it so it doesn’t touch the search box #4763You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5
I’d really appreciate that. 🙂
And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.
It seems I didn’t explain it clearly to you, therefore, you didn’t understand it.
Let me explain to you again, the AND condition is only considered for one tag and not on multiple tags that you are considering.
There are 2 tags on the post, one ‘ivory’ and one ‘search’.
If you search ‘ivory search’ or ‘search ivory’ it doesn’t find it.In this case, there isn’t any tag containing both the words ‘ivory search’ or ‘search ivory’ on your website therefore it doesn’t return anything. As said above it doesn’t consider multiple tags.
May 20, 2020 at 11:45 AM in reply to: widget – search button needs space above it so it doesn’t touch the search box #4752You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
.widget form.is-search-form label input.is-search-input { margin-bottom: 20px }Please change the above-shared CSS code according to your requirement.
May 20, 2020 at 11:42 AM in reply to: Center the search box in the page and increase its width #4751You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
form.is-search-form { width: 100%; display: table; margin: 0 auto; } form.is-search-form label { width: calc( 100% - 100px ); } form.is-search-form label input.is-search-input { width: 100%; }Please change the above-shared CSS code according to your requirement.
- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login