Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
The option “Search All or Any Search Terms” only applies to a single term and not multiple terms.
For example, If you have a term called “Hello World” and If you have set the option to AND then it only returns the result If you search for “Hello World” and not “Hello Friend” or if one term contains a word “Hello” and other “World”.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportMay 19, 2020 at 7:50 PM in reply to: widget – search button needs space above it so it doesn’t touch the search box #4737I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
We can achieve this using CSS.
Could you please share your site URL where the search bar is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
We can achieve this using CSS.
Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying and tell me how you want to display the search bar so that I can help you to achieve it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportThe !important is a part of CSS specificity that is used to increase the priority of the CSS property.
You will find more information about the CSS specificity on the below pages.
https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_specificity.asp
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/SpecificityIn your case, If you want to overwrite the above-shared CSS code then you can do it as below.
body input.is-search-input { border-radius: 25px !important; }You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5
I’d really appreciate that. 🙂
And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.
Awesome, thank you! That did it.
You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5
I’d really appreciate that. 🙂
And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.
I have one additional question. How would I make the .is-form-style input.is-search-input { appear upon hovering on the search-icon instead of clicking on it? I had no luck finding this in the inspector.
You have to use below custom CSS code to achieve it.
ul.primary-menu > li.is-menu:hover .is-search-form, ul.primary-menu > li.is-menu:hover .search-close, ul.primary-menu > li.is-menu .is-search-form:hover, ul.primary-menu > li.is-menu .search-close:hover { display: block !important; }Please also use the below CSS code to achieve it.
.page-id-810 div.is-ajax-search-details, .page-id-810 div.is-ajax-search-result { margin-left: -100px; }Please note that “ertont” and “ertönt” are two different words in technical terms.
In your shared product page content, the “ertönt” word exists but not “ertont” therefore the “ertönt” search finds the product page as displayed on the below page
https://artsongtranspositions.com/?s=erto%CC%88nt
But not “ertont” word as displayed below.
You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
li.is-menu.dropdown form { top: 6px; right: auto; left: 80px; }- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login