Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,231 through 1,240 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Center the position of the search field on a page #4703
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    This is because you are using below custom CSS code on your website so please remove it to display the search results center aligned.

    div.is-ajax-search-details, div.is-ajax-search-result {    
        width: 1190px!important;
        z-index:auto;
    }
    in reply to: Center the position of the search field on a page #4689
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .page-id-810 form.is-search-form {
        display: table;
        margin: 0 auto;
    }
    in reply to: Center the position of the search field on a page #4687
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    We can achieve it using CSS.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Foreign words with accents are excluded from search #4686
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please describe your question a bit more in detail with example and by sharing your website URL so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: How to remove the search box from a specific menu #4675
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to remove it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search in the description of images #4671
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Search in the description of images #4667
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    Do you mean the “Description” field of the images in the WP Media Library?

    Yes, you are right.

    If yes, I tried but it didn’t work.

    Please make sure that you have configured the search form correctly to search it as shown in the attached screenshots or try resetting the search form by clicking on the Reset button of the search form in the plugin settings.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Resize Search Bar #4659
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Your shared website is not accessible.

    Would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    in reply to: Unyson Plugin Extensions don’t work -websiste broken #4658
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today.

    Have you asked this question mistakenly here as we only provide support to our Ivory Search plugin here?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Customize “No results found” language? #4657
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The text are displayed by the theme that you are using on your site so you can translate it by translating the theme that you are using on your website.

    Alternatively, you can change the text by using any of the below plugins.

    Say what?

    Real-Time Find and Replace

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,231 through 1,240 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.