Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,241 through 1,250 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Search Icon Position #4642
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The styling of the search form highly depends on how your theme styles it so I need to access your website to help you.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 #4633
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    That warning is displayed by the Wpforms Lite plugin that you are using on your website so please contact the Wpforms Lite plugin support to resolve it.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Resize Search Bar #4632
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    We can resize the search form using CSS code.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to resize it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: WPML compatibility #4629
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can change the placeholder text using Search From Customizer as shown in the attached screenshots.

    If you want to make it multilingual translation ready using WPML then please contact the WPML support to achieve it.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Dropdown menu active before clicking on magnifier #4628
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Erros messages #4614
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

    Could you please tell me where you are getting the messages?

    Also, please make sure that you are using the latest version of the plugin.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Help with some css customisation #4612
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I visited your shared website but it displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Could you please tell me exactly where I can see the problem so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: short code is not working #4611
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Have you added it to the page as described below?

    Display Search Form In Page

    If yes then could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Dropdown menu active before clicking on magnifier #4609
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Then you can try using other cache plugins as listed on the below page.

    https://athemes.com/performance/best-wordpress-caching-plugins/

    in reply to: Dropdown menu active before clicking on magnifier #4595
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Instead of deleting it, have you tried clearing its cache as requested earlier above?

Viewing 10 posts - 1,241 through 1,250 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.