Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Currently, you can restrict the search to the specific products having specific attributes but to search attribute values, you have to add them as custom field values and make them searchable as shown in the attached screenshot.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportAttachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.You have to just clear the autoptimize cache every time after making any changes in the plugin settings.
You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5
I’d really appreciate that. 🙂
And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.
You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5
I’d really appreciate that. 🙂
And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.
It seems the issue of cache that you are using on your website.
Could you please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the WP Fastest Cache and autoptimize cache that you are using on your website?
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.
1. Fuzzy Matching with Whole – Search posts that include the whole search term- NOT WORKING
Example if i search “This is my home” then in search results it fetch all pages/posts which are having either of the word from my search term. like “This”, “is”, “my” etc.I want results which have exact search term what is enter
To achieve that, along with this please set the plugin option as shown in the attached screenshot.
2. If i make any search it shows that search term in “Search box” permanent whether i open any page on the site it stays.
This may be because your browser caching the search term so please try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportAttachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
.site-navigation-inner .responsiveSelectContainer > input.form-control.search-query, .site-navigation-inner .responsiveSelectContainer > span.input-group-btn { display: none; }Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportThe styling of the search form highly depends on how your theme styles it so I need to access your website to help you.
If your website is accessible using a password then you can share it privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic.
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
You can reduce search form width by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
.is-menu.default form.is-search-form { max-width: 110px; } .is-menu.default form.is-search-form input.is-search-input { max-width: 100%; }Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
The plugin links images with their default URLs.
You have to contact the Robo Gallery plugin support to know whether they have any plugin option to change image URLs.
If not then you have to develop custom code to achieve it.
If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.
You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/
Best regards,
Ivory Search Support- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login