Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,341 through 1,350 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Currently, there isn’t any plugin option to achieve this so you have to develop custom code to achieve it.

    If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can try achieving it as described on the below page.

    Display Search Form In Mobile Site Header

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Menu search box stylе #3779
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you very much!

    in reply to: Menu search box stylе #3777
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Menu search box stylе #3769
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    To resolve it, just change the above shared CSS code as below.

    .main-navigation li.is-menu.popup {
        position: static !important;
        display: inline !important;
        background: transparent;
    }
    
    div#is-popup-wrapper {
        opacity: 0.6;
        background: #000;
    }
    
    div#is-popup-wrapper input.search {
        width: 100%;
    }
    in reply to: Menu search box stylе #3755
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    It disappeared because the Ocean theme that you are using on your website also styles the popup class.

    You can display it by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .main-navigation li.is-menu.popup {
        position: static !important;
        display: inline;
        background: transparent;
    }
    
    div#is-popup-wrapper {
        opacity: 0.6;
        background: #000;
    }
    
    div#is-popup-wrapper input.search {
        width: 100%;
    }
    in reply to: Search not visible on menu #3748
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can display it on your site menu as described on the below page.

    Display Search Form In Menu

    If it still doesn’t display for you then could you please share your site URL where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Menu search box stylе #3734
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    It seems you have shared your site screenshot but missed to share your site URL so could you please share it as requested above?

    in reply to: Menu search box stylе #3727
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

    in reply to: Menu search box stylе #3723
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this by setting the Menu search form style to popup as described in the below page.

    Change Menu Search Form Style

    You have to develop custom CSS code to match the exact style of the popup displayed in your shared screenshot.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,341 through 1,350 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.