Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,351 through 1,360 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: use the widget on an administration page #3713
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Currently, the Ivory Search only works in the front end and it is not tested to work in the admin area of the website.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search Page Only #3695
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where the search form is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

    I have gone to all of my Woocommerce product pages and turned off “search” so they do not show up in the search

    I am not sure exactly what you did so could you please share me the screenshots of it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Mobile Search Not Working And Search Icon Placement #3694
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Every theme styles the search form in menu differently so I help those users by styling it properly developing custom CSS code and I have also mentioned it on the plugin page as below.

    Note: The styling of the search form highly depends on how your theme styles it. If your theme does not style search form correctly then to style it get free support from Ivory Search Support.

    But if it is not styling related issue but the theme PHP code then I can’t do anything as you have to adjust the PHP code in your theme.

    I would be glad to help you If I could.

    in reply to: rtl support + search box size #3650
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    html[dir="rtl"] form.is-search-form.is-form-id-1472 {
        float: right;
    }
    
    html[dir="rtl"] #is-ajax-search-result-1472 {
        text-align: right;
    }
    in reply to: Order by Date, Newest First, and Highlight Search Terms #3634
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Please make sure that you have configured the search form settings correctly as described on the below pages.

    Order Search Results Posts

    Highlight Searched Terms

    Yes, this can be a theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Twenty Nineteen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: rtl support + search box size #3633
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Mobile Search Not Working And Search Icon Placement #3615
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I also updated the plugin with the new version but it is still not working.

    As said above, it has nothing to do with the plugin version but the theme so have you activated the default theme and configured it as described above?

    My plugin does not look like the screenshot you have provided above. My menu settings look like the image attached.

    Yes, the screenshot used in the shared documentation is from old plugin UI so just ignore the UI but I want to tell you that after activating the default theme you have to configure the Ivory Search plugin settings.

    If this is a theme issue, can you provide me with some script to fix the issue?

    Sure, I will try my best to do this If it is a fixable developing script but the theme developer is more familiar with the theme code so he will be more useful in this case.

    in reply to: Mobile Search Not Working And Search Icon Placement #3610
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I can see the search icon displayed on the header as shown in the attached screenshot is working fine but the search icon displayed on the menu is not working so it seems the theme-specific menu issue.

    After activating the theme, please make sure that you have configured the plugin settings to display search in the menu as described on the below page.

    Display Search Form In Menu

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Mobile Search Not Working And Search Icon Placement #3606
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    1. In the menu section, the search feature is working perfectly while using desktop, however in the mobile menu dropdown the search feature is not working when I click on the search icon on mobile. (screenshot attached).

    This can be theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Twenty Seventeen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.

    2. I would like to position the search icon to the furthest right of the menu but I do not see any option to change this. Can you provide me with some code to move the search icon to the right? (screenshot attached).

    It seems you managed to achieve this as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Please advise.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Scrollbar Styling #3597
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You have to modify plugin code to display default scroll bar but you can change scroll bar color using Search Form Customizer editing the search form.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,351 through 1,360 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.