Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,361 through 1,370 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Search not working on mobile #3596
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    @samej Let’s resolve your issue on your below topic.

    Mobile Search Not Working And Search Icon Placement

    in reply to: Mobile Search Not Working And Search Icon Placement #3595
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    Could you please share your site URL where it is displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Move the search icon #3579
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Annoying tooltip #3559
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I meant does it display for you on the search form displayed on the below page?

    https://lagymnastiqueduvoyageur.com/notfound

    in reply to: Annoying tooltip #3547
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Does it display after deactivating the Ivory Search plugin?

    in reply to: Search in top menu #3539
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Could you please temporarily deactivate the search box and instead display a text link menu item in place of it so that I can troubleshoot it?

    in reply to: shortcodes on search results #3536
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of Ivory Search as displayed in the attached screenshot.

    Could you please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the cache that you are using on your website?

    If still the issue persists then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share your site log in detail privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Custom taxonomy search #3535
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sure, we will notify you about it.

    in reply to: Search in top menu #3534
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Does it work fine If you do not display search form in the top menu?

    If not then please contact the Woocommerce menu cart support to resolve the issue.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Header Search Bar Persists Despite Disable and Cache Flush #3533
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you very much!

Viewing 10 posts - 1,361 through 1,370 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.