Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,371 through 1,380 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Annoying tooltip #3525
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    This can be displayed by the theme used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Twenty Seventeen theme on your site. If it does not display then it’s your site theme issue.

    in reply to: Header Search Bar Persists Despite Disable and Cache Flush #3524
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Search Button Below Form #3517
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    @Wong Vivian To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://ivorysearch.com/support/ instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

    We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

    in reply to: Search redirecting to /location #3516
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The Ivory Search plugin uses default WordPress search functionality to search content so to change this you have to develop custom code to alter default WordPress search functionality.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Custom taxonomy search #3508
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    It will be implemented in the future version of the plugin and in the meanwhile If you want to achieve it then you have to develop custom code or hire a developer to develop it.

    in reply to: The look of the search page #3507
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The search results page is displayed by the search.php file of the hello-elementor theme that you are using on your site so the plugin doesn’t control how the search results page structure and its text will be displayed on the search results page but your site hello-elementor theme controls it.

    You can change this developing custom code in the search.php file of your child theme by contacting the theme author or consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider hiring us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Custom taxonomy search #3500
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    The site is made up entirely of pages, not posts, and FE Authors is part of the meta for pages made from Article templates.
    I would like to get results related to the terms in the fe_author custom taxonomy.

    Is fe_author custom taxonomy or meta?

    If you are confused then just share me the screenshot of the screen where you are saving it so that I can better understand it.

    Is there a way to display a drop-down list from which users could select an author (i.e. taxonomy term) rather than typing in a name?

    Currently, the plugin does not provide this functionality but will be implemented in the future version of the plugin.

    in reply to: Annoying tooltip #3498
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I visited your shared site but didn’t see any tooltip on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Could you please test it on a different browser to check whether it is a browser-specific issue?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Search Button Below Form #3492
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Search Button Below Form #3488
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Please try resetting the search form by clicking on the Reset button or use the search form customizer and change the search form style as shown in the attached screenshots.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1,371 through 1,380 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.