Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,381 through 1,390 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Custom taxonomy search #3475
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Do you want to search those articles by author name and not by page content as shown in the attached screenshot?

    If not then could you please describe your question a bit more in detail by sharing the screenshots?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Header Search Bar Persists Despite Disable and Cache Flush #3468
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Please make sure that you have disabled the search form in the site header as described on the below page.

    Display Search Form In Site Header

    If it still displays then you can hide it by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    body > .is-menu-wrapper {
        display: none;
    }
    in reply to: Need help to rearrange menu on mobile device #3464
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    1) How to add a search icon after the Search title?

    You need to develop custom code to achieve this.

    2) On a mobile device, you will see the Search menu is on the very bottom. How to move the Search menu very Top (above Home menu)?

    You can achieve this as described on the below page.

    Display Search Form In Mobile Site Header

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search bar Flash on page #3458
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    This seems happening because the plugin CSS code is taking time to load on your website as your website is heavy to load and takes more time.

    You can resolve the issue either by optimizing your website or adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .is-menu.dropdown form {
        display: none;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Is it possible to OR (not AND) search a large number of terms #3436
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Header Search Bar Persists Despite Disable and Cache Flush #3432
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: shortcodes on search results #3409
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Please make sure that you are using latest released plugin version 4.4.2

    in reply to: Is it possible to OR (not AND) search a large number of terms #3408
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I have resolved this issue in the latest released plugin version so please update the plugin on your site to the latest version.

    in reply to: shortcodes on search results #3401
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Please make sure that you have selected the Excerpt option in the search form AJAX settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: shortcodes on search results #3397
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Then the shortcodes are not displayed If you configured the search form to display excerpt.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where the search form is displaying so that I can help you?

Viewing 10 posts - 1,381 through 1,390 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.