Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,401 through 1,410 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Repositioning Search bar. #3333
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I understood the issue now that it displays differently on different screen resolutions.

    You have to make the changes in the theme header.php file by contacting your Infinity Pro theme author to display it on the right side of your website header.

    in reply to: Full width #3332
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Please try just changing your shared CSS code as following.

    #contents .is-search-form label {
    width: 90%;
    }
    #contents .is-search-form input.is-search-input {
    width: 100%; 
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: How to fix mobile version? #3331
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I could confirm the issue that on some mobile devices the AJAX search results do not get popup automatically.

    I will resolve the issue in the next version of the plugin ASAP.

    in reply to: Multiple Search Forms #3329
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you for the explanation. I tried doing this but when inserting the new created shortcode, it disappeared from the page and I am not sure why. If I put back the ‘default’ search it works fine, but any new search form I insert does not work.

    You can see here, I put two search forms but only the default one shows.

    https://i.gyazo.com/16d7d5017e728c32b8cb2a64c7eb7585.png

    Please make sure that the Video search form having ID 894896 exists and try resetting that search form by clicking on the Reset button.

    in reply to: How to fix mobile version? #3309
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I am also referring that search form as displayed in my above-shared screenshot which is working fine.

    Could you please tell me which keyword you are searching for there and also try searching just “a”?

    in reply to: Repositioning Search bar. #3301
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I have already provided you the CSS code above to achieve it and it is displaying fine for me.

    Could you please share with me the screenshot of how it is displaying for you?

    Also, please try using a different browser.

    in reply to: How to fix mobile version? #3297
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I visited your shared site and saw the header search form is working fine as shown in the attached screenshots.

    Could you please tell me exactly which search form you are referring to so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Repositioning Search bar. #3291
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I can see that the search form on your site is moved to the right side of the header as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Please test it clearing your browser cache.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Multiple Search Forms #3284
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Yes, you can achieve this using the Ivory Search plugin.

    You have to just create multiple search forms and configure them differently to search posts in specific category then use those search forms on your site using their shortcodes as described in the below documentation.

    Documentation

    Please advise if you have more questions.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search position on mobile menu #3280
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can display it on your mobile site header as described in the below page but to display it on the position you have specified, you have to develop custom code in your theme file by contacting the theme author.

    Display Search Form In Mobile Site Header

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,401 through 1,410 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.